Mens Leather Vest with Braid - Style MLVB741 Custom Made
Hi there Folks, thank you for checking out our leather vest listing.
All our leather vests can be made in either softer Aniline cowhide leather for casual wear or in thicker Top-Grain cowhide for riding. You also have a choice of 8 leather colors so you do not always have to get black.
Each leather vest is made to order and you pick all the measurements above just measure a vest or shirt that fits it is the easiest way. Not everyone can buy a leather vest off the rack so now you can order a awesome vest from our site no matter your size or shape.
Also if you want to change something about the leather vest style contact us and we will make the changes for you usually at no extra cost.
A great feature of our shop is you can upload notes and or pics when you order to let us know any requests or changes you want. We can make braid and lining most colors tell us what color you prefer.
LEATHER VEST WITH BRAID MC STYLE MLVB741
Pic shows vest with white braid and white leather trim
FEATURES OF BRAIDED LEATHER VESTS STYLE MLVB741
- Aniline or Top-Grain Cowhide available you choose
- Braided neck and arms leather vest
- Similar braiding to the MLV730R but there is a little gap between braides
- Braiding and laces can be done in other colors/multiple colors - contact me
- Leather trim on sides matching braid color
- Minimal stitching, great if you want to add patches
- 5 Snaps front closure
- 2 Zippered front pockets
- 2 Inside pockets 1 with zipper
- 8 leather colors to choose from
- Clean look and styling
- Polyester lining
- Expert craftsmanship
- All sizes available no matter what shape you are
- Custom made / made to order for you
- 50% off shipping ( regularly $40-$50 by courier )
- Best price for this style vest anywhere
How To Figure out The Measurements You Need
Grab a vest or shirt or jacket that fits you well and lay it flat on a table or bed. Get your fabric tape measure if you do not have one you can get one at any Dollar Store or use a piece of string or wire and your tape measure from your toolbox (everybody has one of those). Follow the measuring guide below and when you get the measurement write it down or select the measurement from the drop down windows above by the ADD TO CART button. Thats it! your done and now ready to order.
So We Need These Measurements For Leather Vests
A. ALL AROUND CHEST - measure armpit to armpit and double it
B. SLEEVE - Not Needed
C. SHOULDER TO SHOULDER - note tell us how wide you want the shoulders, if you want some shirt showing on top deduct a inch or two from total
D. SHOULDER TO NECK - Same as C deduct half what you deducted from C
E. BACK LENGTH - Normally vests stop about pants belt level except for long vests.