Mens 2 color Braid Leather Vest - Motorcycle Club Style MLVB1289
Hi there Folks, thank you for checking out our leather vest listing.
All our leather vests can be made in your choice of 6 leather types, Lambskin or Aniline cowhide leather for casual wear or Suede, naked cowhide, horsehide or thicker Top-Grain cowhide for riding. You also have a choice of 8 leather colors so you do not always have to get black.
Each leather vest is made to order and you pick all the measurements above just measure a vest or shirt that fits it is the easiest way. Not everyone can buy a leather vest off the rack so now you can order a awesome vest from our site no matter your size or shape. We can make any style leather vest with braid tell me what style you want to add it to.
Also if you want to change something about this leather vest style contact us and we will make the changes for you usually at no extra cost. A great feature of our shop is you can upload notes and or pics when you order to let us know any requests or changes you want.
Most Braid/Lace/Lining colors are available, just let me know what colors you want after ordering.
LEATHER VEST TWO COLOR ALL AROUND BRAID MOTORCYCLE CLUB STYLE MLVB1289
FEATURES OF BRAIDED LEATHER VESTS STYLE MLVB1289
- 6 leather types available you choose (lambskin,aniline or top-grain cowhide,suede,horsehide.)
- V Neck collar style
- Clean front style to add patches no front pockets
- No seams on back to easily add patches
- Two Color Braid used, braided neck, front, bottom and arms leather vest
- Colored side lace if you want Laces side adjustment option
- Zippered front closure
- 2 Inside pockets 1 with zipper
- YKK zippers used throughout
- 9 leather colors to choose from
- Clean look and styling
- Polyester lining
- Expert craftsmanship
- All sizes available no matter what shape you are
- Custom made / made to order for you
- 50% off shipping ( regularly $40-$50 by courier )
- Best price for this style vest anywhere
How To Figure out The Measurements You Need
Grab a vest or shirt or jacket that fits you well and lay it flat on a table or bed. Get your fabric tape measure if you do not have one you can get one at any Dollar Store or use a piece of string or wire and your tape measure from your toolbox (everybody has one of those). Follow the measuring guide below and when you get the measurement write it down or select the measurement from the drop down windows above by the ADD TO CART button. Thats it! your done and now ready to order.
So We Need These Measurements For Leather Vests
A. ALL AROUND CHEST - measure armpit to armpit and double it
B. SLEEVE - Not Needed
C. SHOULDER TO SHOULDER - note tell us how wide you want the shoulders, if you want some shirt showing on top deduct a inch or two from total
D. SHOULDER TO NECK - Same as C deduct half what you deducted from C
E. BACK LENGTH - Normally vests stop about pants belt level except for long vests.