Leather Jacket - Custom Made, Diamond Stitch Style LLJ602
Hi there Folks, thanks for checking out our Ladies Leather Jacket with Diamond Stitching listing
All our leather jackets can be made in either softer Aniline cowhide leather for casual wear or in thicker Top-Grain cowhide for riding. You also have a choice of 8 leather colors so you do not always have to order black or brown. We can also get other colors on request but do not keep those in stock, you can ask us if we can get it and we will try to do it for you.
Each Ladies leather jacket style is made to order and you pick all the measurements above just measure a jacket or shirt that fits is the easiest way. Not everyone can buy a leather jacket off the rack so now you can order a awesome jacket from our site no matter your size or shape.
Also if you want to change something about the leather jacket diamond stitch style contact us and we will make the changes for you usually at no extra cost. A great feature of our shop is you can upload notes and or pics when you order to let us know any requests or changes you want.
Leather Jacket Custom Made Diamond Stitch Style LLJ602
Features of Diamond Stitch Leather Jacket LLJ602
- Choose between Soft Aniline cowhide leather for casual wear
- or Top-Grain cowhide for motorcycle riding
- 8 Colors of leather to choose from not just Black
- Double Breasted collar with zipper
- Front zipper closure
- Two side slash zippered pockets
- Zippered cuffs on front of sleeves
- YKK zippers
- 2 leather trim Inside pockets ( 1 zippered, 1 open top )
- Diamnond stitching on upper sleeves
- Polyester lining
- Expert craftsmanship
- Choose the features you want/need if for riding, without paying for features you dont want/need
- Men can also order this jacket of course we will make it in a mens cut
- All sizes available no matter what shape you are
- Custom made / made to order for you
- 50% off shipping ( regularly $50-60 by courier )
- Best price for this quality and style jacket anywhere
How To Figure Out The Measurements You Need For Custom Made Leather Jackets
Grab a leather jacket or shirt that fits you well and lay it flat on a table or bed. Get your fabric tape measure if you do not have one you can get one at any Dollar Store or use a piece of string or wire and your tape measure from your toolbox (everybody has one of those). Follow the measuring guide below and when you get the measurement write it down or select the measurement from the drop down windows above by the ADD TO CART button. Thats it! your done and now ready to order.
NOTE* If the leather jacket you are measuring does not fit you 100% perfect just modify the measurements you get. Example if the sleeves on your jacket are short and measure 24" add 1 or 2 or whatever amount of inches to make it perfect, that goes for the rest of measurements as well.
So We Need These Measurements For Leather Jackets
A. ALL AROUND BUST - measure armpit to armpit and double it
B. SLEEVE - From top of shoulder/sleeve seam to bottom of cuff
C. SHOULDER TO SHOULDER - From sleeve seam to oposite sleeve seam
D. SHOULDER TO NECK - From Sleeve seam to start of collar, do not include collar
E. BACK LENGTH - From bottom of Collar/top of shoulders to bottom of jacket
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask us. You can click on the CONTACT US button above or you can call or e-mail us anytime.
E-MAIL = email@example.com or PHONE (315) 307-8923 Anytime and we will get back to you as soon as possible.