Leather Jacket Fighter Pilot Style MLJ101F Custom Made In 8 Colors
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 20 and get $20.00 off
- Buy 21 - 50 and get $35.00 off
Leather Flight Jacket - Custom Made, Style MLJ101F
Hi there Folks, thanks for checking out our Leather Flight Jacket listing
All our leather jackets can be made in either softer Aniline cowhide leather for casual wear or in thicker Top-Grain cowhide for riding. You also have a choice of 8 leather colors so you do not always have to get black.
Each leather jacket style is made to order and you pick all the measurements above just measure a jacket or shirt that fits is the easiest way. Not everyone can buy a leather jacket off the rack so now you can order a awesome jacket from our site no matter your size or shape.
Also if you want to change something about the leather jacket WWII Luftwaffe Fighter pilot style contact us and we will make the changes for you usually at no extra cost. A great feature of our shop is you can upload notes and or pics when you order to let us know any requests or changes you want.
Leather Jacket Custom Made WWII Luftwaffe Style MLJ101F
Features of WWII Luftwaffe Fighter Pilot Leather Jacket MLJ101F
- Choose between Soft Aniline cowhide leather for casual wear
- or Top-Grain cowhide for motorcycle riding
- 8 Colors of leather to choose from not just Black
- Shirt style collar with tab snap closure
- Front zipper with buckle-tab snap closure
- Two zippered chest pockets
- Two side zippered pockets
- Side buckle adjustments
- Snaps and zippered on cuffs
- YKK zippers
- 2 zippered leather trim Inside pockets ( gun pockets )
- Polyester lining
- Expert craftsmanship
- Choose the features you want/need if for riding, without paying for features you dont want/need
- Ladies can order this style as well just choose Female from drop-down window above
- All sizes available no matter what shape you are
- Custom made / made to order for you
- 50% off shipping ( regularly $50-60 by courier )
- Best price for this quality and style jacket anywhere
How To Figure Out The Measurements You Need For Custom Made Leather Jackets
Grab a leather jacket or shirt that fits you well and lay it flat on a table or bed. Get your fabric tape measure if you do not have one you can get one at any Dollar Store or use a piece of string or wire and your tape measure from your toolbox (everybody has one of those). Follow the measuring guide below and when you get the measurement write it down or select the measurement from the drop down windows above by the ADD TO CART button. Thats it! your done and now ready to order.
NOTE* If the leather jacket you are measuring does not fit you 100% perfect just modify the measurements you get. Example if the sleeves on your jacket are short and measure 24" add 1 or 2 or whatever amount of inches to make it perfect, that goes for the rest of measurements as well.
So We Need These Measurements For Leather Jackets
A. ALL AROUND CHEST - measure armpit to armpit and double it
B. SLEEVE - From top of shoulder/sleeve seam to bottom of cuff
C. SHOULDER TO SHOULDER - From sleeve seam to oposite sleeve seam
D. SHOULDER TO NECK - From Sleeve seam to start of collar, do not include collar
E. BACK LENGTH - From bottom of Collar/top of shoulders to bottom of jacket
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask us. You can click on the CONTACT US button above or you can call or e-mail us anytime.
E-MAIL = firstname.lastname@example.org or PHONE (315) 307-8923 Anytime and we will get back to you as soon as possible.